Friday, August 14, 2009

Weakness


Hey guys!..

So yesterday wasnt a really good day.. I ate like 500 calories and at night I had some wine so like 600.. I hate myself for being so weak! I hate eating so much..

I had my modeling shoot in the morning and at the end the photographer said that I have a lot of potential but I should hit the gym!.. can u believe that?

I knew he would think I was fat! And the worst part is that I got so depressed I just starting eating like crazy.. thank god it was fruits and vegetables!..

I feel so weak!.. I need some support!.. something to put me back on track!

I wish I was a stronger person.. Today I will fast.

About Xenadirine RFA.. I still dont know if its working cause I didnt weigh myself today!.. I promise I will tell u all about it in a week or so.. I just started taking it 3 days ago..
I used to take Hydroxycut and it did help me lose weight the first few weeks but suddenly it just stopped working.. I guess I hit a plateu or something..

xoxo, Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment