Tuesday, November 10, 2009

There is this girl in the mirror, i wonder who she is. Sometimes i think i know her, sometimes i wish i did...




Hello people!
thank u sooo much for all ur positive comments!! u guys made me feel a little more confident and comfortable with myself.. its sad but i think i dont have a personal opinion about myself and i had to wait for urs to see if i liked myself or not.. the fact that u guys think im pretty made me like myself a little.. THANK U!.. really u guys r sweethearts i love u so much!

Im still kinda fasting.. this would be the 9th day without solid food.. ive only had tea, coffee, diet coke, gum, cigarettes, diet jell-o, and soup.. im having the soup to slowly find my way out of the fast without gaining but it seem im still losing weight, even with the soup.. yesterday i weighed 50.1 kilograms, today i weigh 49.9 kilograms.. i dont think i should lose more weight.. im kinda comfortable with my body like this and if i lose more weight then they will probably put me into the clinic and force feed me until im a fucking cow..
im nervous cause ive got an appointment with my nutritionist tomorrow and she will be soo mad cause im still losing weight! i dont know if she will call my parents i dont have anymore excuses for her...
Im going to acapulco on friday which is beach in mexico where we go when we have a few days off from school.. usually i dont wanna go cuz i dont want people to see me in a bikini.. but right now i really wanna go!.. i wanna show off this body while i can.. before they make me gain weight again..
i kinda want to end my fast but im so scared!!.. im scared of eating anything and gaining from it.. im scared of anything solid!.. im even scared of fruit and vegetables or yoghurt... im scared to eat before acapulco.. im scared to eat PERIOD.. tell me im being paranoid..
Today I weigh exactly 110 pounds.. I WANT TO STAY THIS WEIGHT FOREVER.. I DONT WANT TO GAIN ANYTHING!!!!!!...HOW DO I DO THIS?.. HOW DO I BREAK MY FAST AND STAY THIS WEIGHT?..
Again i wanna say thank u for ur wonderful comments!.. i dont know what i would do without u..




2 comments:

  1. wow, your doing so well, if you want to start eating then just do what your doing, start with soup then ease back into things.
    dammit I wish I was you right now!
    stay strong :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. do lots of research on google for 'maintaining weight', cause i have no idea!
    sorry gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete