Thursday, September 17, 2009

"I am not what happened to me; I am what I choose to become"


Today's food intake:

-9 pieces of watermelon.

-2 light jello cups

-1 carrot

-5 pieces of melon

-2 tablespoons of cottage cheese


Is it a lot? I have no idea how many calories I had but I feel like it was a lot!

I feel like a pig!

And im scared cause this weekend is a jewish holiday and everything is food, food, food!

and really fattening and delicious food!

i wanna die..

There is nothing I can eat anymore!.. everything is fattening.. even watermelon!

please somebody tell me if it was too much or if it was okay.. like how many cals?

what can I eat??

i want to fast forever! i need more willpower and tricks..


Today I was supposed to weigh myself but i didnt..

I feel thin lately.. not as thin as id wish but i do feel thin.. and i dont want the stupid scale to ruin my day.. im scared of it, i hate it.. maybe next week.. i feel like 53 kilos right now.. i wish i was 52 already..

Here is a promise to u guys and myself!.. Monday I will start a fast!.. I wanna fast all week! and friday I will weigh myself!.. please support me, dont let me fail! remind me why i need this!..

and sorry i havent posted quotes!.. ill post them this weekend, i have 10000 new ones!..

love u

3 comments:

  1. that's not a bad intake at all!! keep up your skinny!
    EMPTINESS IS STRENGTH
    xoxo
    -Strength

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah hunni be strong for the jewish holidays why is it all celbrations revolve around vast quantitys of food

    melon sounds nice i havent had it in ages gna look up the cals

    look forward to the quotes feeling thin is great feeling

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah that was not a bad intake !! its okay. and i know what you mean about wanting to fast forever. but you are doing great=]

    its kay!!

    keep it up!

    ReplyDelete