Thursday, October 29, 2009

accident waiting to happen..


I fucking hate myself.. I hate myself!.. aaaaaaaaghhhhhhhh!!!

I could of fasted today, I didnt.. I ate a huuge salad.. im guessing 300 cal

I thought i wouldnt eat again.. apparently my stepmom decided to make a delicious huge family dinner... fattening delicious.. I havent eaten yet.. they are setting the table.. I cant escape it..

Im scared of myself. When i start eating there is no way I can stop.. something comes over me, and i cant stop.. i need help..

I did go to the gym today.. I burnt 750 cal.. and i did lots of weights..

i wont gain right? i cant possinly gain..

i weighed myself today.. 53.6 kilos

at least im the same as i was last week..

maybe its my muscles growing..

can somebody please explain to me how it works? how many calories does my body use up only for living?

how can u guys leave food untouched on the plate and not eat it?

I WANNA FUCKING DIE.. I WANT BONES NOW!

3 comments:

  1. Depending on how fit your body is.
    Thats how hard your heart has to work to keep you alive. Thats how many calories you burn.
    At your height and weight you will need around 1700 calories a day to maintain your current weight.

    IF you want to lose 1 kilo, or 2.2 pounds you need to have a total calorie defecit for 7500 a week.

    In short, there is no way in HELL you gained weight today, unless its water weight.
    You didn't eat enough.

    You'd have to eat more than 1700 calories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are calculators online that can tell you exactly how many calories your body burns in a day. To lose weight you need to take in less o rburn more off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't worry you won't have gained, and I know how you feel, I feel completely out of control, I have no control.
    it's horrible.
    we can get there, don't worry.
    I hope your feeling a little better.
    :) x

    ReplyDelete