Monday, June 21, 2010

Even a dead clock shows the right time twice a day...


Hello Lovelies!

Todays intake-
1 coffee- 5 cal
1 coffee with sugar free syrup- 15 cal
1 hot n sour soup- 100 cal
1 plate of chop suey- 50 cal or so
1 diet coke- 0 cal
1 sprite zero- 0 cal
1 yogurt- 100 cal
1 light fuze- 5 cal
total= 285 cal

TOO MUCH! But I did not eat anything alone, and no binging, this is a good start! im excited to weigh myself tomorrow! Im nervous cause I think there is a stomach virus going on in my house, my aunt and grandma got it and now my mom and I arent feeling good!.. Im praying not to get it cause that means i wont be able to go to the gym tomorrow and lots of vomiting! (if i get it, at least i wont be able to eat anything)
Im currently reading Wasted by Marya Hornbacher for some inspiration, i just started it and im liking it.. ill let u know..

See (from See's Shrinking) I love u so much! ur comments always make me smile and inspire me! stay strong and thanx for believing in me!! I saw ur pic and ur beautiful!

Good night girls i feel awful.. lets wish for better numbers in the morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment